VIORA™ Body Contouring
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Facial and Body Contouring…without the surgery or pain!
Introducing V-FORM by Viora – the most advanced non-invasive facial and body contouring, cellulite reduction and skin tightening technology. With a clinically proven 100% response rate, it delivers exceptional circumference reduction, body contouring and skin tightening results.
The V-FORM’s Multi-CORE™ Technology, with integrated monitoring system, provides enhanced accuracy and safety. Viora’s ReFit and ReLift are non-invasive protocols, designed for facial/body contouring, cellulite reduction, circumference reduction and skin tightening – all thoughtfully designed for comfort and no down time.
Viora V-Form body contouring and skin tightening is a highly effective treatment for people who have unsightly fat deposits and skin laxity in the areas of the face and body (abdomen, back, arm, thighs and buttocks). The Viora RF FDA-approved CORE™ Technology, offers 3 unique radiofrequency channels that simultaneously deliver heat to all depths of the skin, achieving incredible results. The Viora V-Form also relies on painless vacuum assistance, maximizing penetration in the treatment area, resulting in increased blood circulation, improved lymphatic drainage and fat cell reduction.
What areas can be treated?
- Jowls and Submental
How Viora V-Form work?
The RF energy heats the subdermal layers, stimulating blood microcirculation, leading to enzymatic activity, natural fat hydrolysis, skin and fat volume reduction. The heating effect in the dermal layers lead to connective tissue remodeling, tightening skin and providing long term results.
Key Benefits of Viora V-Form
- Improved cellulite
- Tightened, smoother skin
- Safe, painless and non-invasive
- Quick, convenient treatments
- Great for any Skin Fitzpatrick types
- Can be used on multiple areas
- No downtime
How many sessions are needed?
This depends upon the body part being treated. The number of sessions recommended ranges from 8-12 for most body parts.
What does the treatment feel like?
The treatment is virtually painless and requires no downtime. You will feel a pleasant heating sensation and a vacuum suction massage sensation.
Do I need to apply any topical anesthesia to prevent pain?
No! Thanks to Viora’s Proprietary CORE™ Technology, the treatment is pain-free. No topical anesthesia is required to prevent pain.
After Treatment Care
- Makeup can be applied immediately after
- Avoid hot baths, excessive exercise, massage for 24 hours
- A healthy diet and regular exercise may improve results
- Rapid weight gain or loss will likely diminish results
How long does a treatment session last?
This depends on the body part being treated. Most treatment sessions are between 30-60 minutes.
What areas can be treated?
Viora treatment menu allows you to be treated over the entire body, including jowls, lower cheeks, arms, back, abdomen and thighs.
Body Contouring Consultation
Find out if Viora V-20 body contouring is right for you with a body contouring consultation in Mount Dora. Book your body contouring consultation appointment online with us today.
- A maintenance session every 3-6 months is recommended
- Results vary, based on initial condition of treated area
- Cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, or another implanted electrical device.
- History of hip replacement, hip or femur surgery, metal, or metallic implants (such as gold threads) in the treatment field
- History of cancer, active/recent malignancy or premalignant moles
- Any skin disease in the treatment area
- Any history of disease in the treatment area which may be stimulated by heat, such as Herpes Virus
- Sunburns in the treatment area
- Treatment over tattoos or permanent makeup in the treated area
- Pregnancy (including IVF)
- Blood coagulopathy or excessive bleeding or bruising
- Use of blood thinning medications, whether prescription or over the counter
- History of deep vein thrombosis and prescribed blood thinning medication
- Patients prone to Keloid scars or impaired wound healing
- Use of drugs that influence the immune system and impaired immune system (such as HIV)
- Hepatitis or liver disease
- Uncontrolled thyroid disease, any endocrine disorder, such as diabetes
- Childbirth in the past 6 months or breastfeeding in the past 3 months
- Patients who have undergone synthetic filler procedures (i.e. silicon and Artecoll) in the designated treatment area
- Use of Accutane (Isotretinoin) within the past 6 months and fragile, sensitive and dry skin
- Meso-threads in the last 1-2 months
- Patients who received Botox injections should avoid treatment for 5-7 days thereafter
MOUNT DORA’S PREMIER MEDSPA
AND HORMONE WELLNESS CENTRE
Come experience what the newest skincare technology can do for you
Serving Mount Dora, Eustis, Tavares and The Villages, we combine over 30 years of experience to make each patient look and feel confident.